To assist in covering up old ink marks, we include a color touch of the seats. These additional processes will not only cover over ink marks it will also ensure possible high wear patterns and scuff marks or other surface damage to the leather is repaired and re-colored.
Our Color Touch-Up process renews wear and discolored areas leaving a like new appearance and can be accomplished onboard the aircraft.
- Reduces Aircraft Down Time
- Reduces Labor Associated With Cover Removal/Replacement to/from Aircraft
- Reduces Maintenance
- Reduces Off-Wing Refurbishment
- Reduces Logistical Costs Associated With Refurbishment
- Reduces New Cover Replacement
- Reduces need for Spares Quantity
- There will be no change in flame retardants and the process is FAA approved