Leather Cleaning & Condition Protect
When developing a leather care program it is essential to understand the components of the cleaners. Proper long term care requires the use of a cleaning agent that has a pH similar to leather.
- Properly removed oil, gum, dirt and residue
- Reduced sheen
- Use of proper pH balanced chemicals
- A thorough cleaning of leather with protection
- Extended leather performance
IMPROVE AIRCRAFT APPEARANCERegular Cleaning & Maintenance of Leather Seat Covers Directly Impacts:
- Aircraft Appearance
- Customer Perception
- Life of Cover
ReadyJet customers are experiencing cost effective results by using our Leather Clean and Appearance Program.
By touching leather seats on a more frequent cycle ReadyJet can help reduce refurbishment expenses, spare replacement , and inventory expenses.
Benefits of a successful leather maintenance program:
- Extends life of covers reducing replacement costs
- Covers are protected from additional normal deterioration and staining
- Enhanced and improved customer perception
- Improved and consistently maintained aircraft appearance